There are things you can learn from a flowing river and if implemented in life, certainly it will turn out as a blessing for you.
- It adds beauty to the nature.
- As the river flows, the water moves up and down.
- It hits the big stones and other obstacles on its way.
- It keeps flowing until it finds its destination.
- The water of the river is open for (ALL)
- It is used for many good purposes.
- PLEASING AND REFRESHING.
@ Philemon 1:7
- FACE TRIALS.
@ James 1:2
- BE STRONG.
@ Deuteronomy 31:6
- MOVE ON.
@ Isaiah 43:18
- DO NOT JUDGE.
@ Mathew 7:1
- BE GENEROUS.
@ Proverbs 11:24